NAFSA 2022 Annual Conference & Expo. Virtual. 4 and 5 May / NAFSA 2022 Annual Conference & Expo. Denver (Colorado, EUA). 31 May to 3 June
The Association of International Educators (NAFSA) is the largest non-profit international organisation in the world dedicated to university education. This year marks the 34th annual conference, which will be held virtually on 4 and 5 May, and in person from 31 May to 3 June 2022 in Denver, Colorado (USA).
The theme of the 2022 congress is “Building Our Sustainable Future”.
Building our sustainable future
The NAFSA 2022 Conference will be an opportunity for the international educational community to move forward together on a new journey, based on a debate on the recovery and progress of the international educational field based on diversity to chart new paths to a more equitable, sustainable and inclusive tomorrow. In this context, the proposals around which the event will revolve are as follows:
- The role of international education in building social and economic justice, and in the fight against climate change and the promotion of environmental sustainability.
- Promoting access, equity, diversity and inclusion, fostering economic and programmatic sustainability in strategies and offers; promoting support strategies for mental health, self-care and resilience for students and administrators.
- Measuring outcomes, impact assessment and using data to advocate, educate and innovate for the future.
- Professional development and employability strategies to support the field at large; the importance of personal and programmatic guidance.
- The global effort of internationalisation, especially of under-represented institutions.
The expo will bring together over 10,000 international educators from more than 150 countries to analyse and discuss strategies for successful internationalisation programmes.
The Catalan delegation will be participating with its own stand for the tenth time. They previously took part in 2009 in Los Angeles (California), in 2010 in Kansas City (Missouri), in 2012 in Houston (Texas), in 2014 in San Diego (California), in 2015 in Boston (Massachusetts), in 2016 in Denver (Colorado), in 2017 in Los Angeles (California), in 2018 in Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), and in 2019 in Washington DC, all in the USA.
Colorado Convention Center – Denver (Colorado USA)
700 14th St,
Denver, CO 80202, United States